The Slir are an organic plant-like race of beings that appear to be quite monstrous and bestial but are actually quite intelligent. They’ve been known to grow to ridiculous sizes but their average size is between 5-9 feet tall. There are a few variations of the Slir race:
The Demi Slir which are the first stage of the Slir’s life. They’re quite a bit smaller than the average slir and their vinelets are still in the pupa stage.
The Slir which are the average slir. They are fully grown and their tentacles are capable of invasive linkage mental control.
The Slir Superior which are the leaders of the Slir race. Their vines enter a metamorphic state where they clump up and become a beefier stronger being.
One of the most powerful aspects of the Slir are that their vines have the ability to take control of organic minds. With one touch they can bend beings to their will, with a tighter grasp they can be in complete control of the host. This mind control technique usually comes in the form of the Slir wrapping themselves around the host’s head. It’s easy to spot someone that is currently under the control of a Slir due to the large viney head that doesn’t quite match the host’s body size.
The majority of Slir call the planet T’Zutton their home. T’Zutton is also the home world of the Taizu. The planet is extremely large as far as planets go. It’s radius is several hundred thousand miles. It has 5 large moons and is 70% covered by Taizu cities, with the remaining 30% covered in harsh jungles.